Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Worst win/loss record as zombie player in the history of LNoE
03-14-2013, 01:01 AM (This post was last modified: 03-14-2013 01:04 AM by LabRat.)
RE: Worst win/loss record as zombie player in the history of LNoE
Um, general advice:

- Draw from your experience as a hero player. Anticipate what the hero players would do. Not landing on the same square as other heroes? That means that they're rarely exchanging items - take advantage!

- Keep the heroes pressured so that they have little time to search, but don't balance your horde. Make sure that you have more emphasis on the weaker heroes, there are heroes that aren't that strong in Fights.

- Use the line of sight rules to your advantage and utilize the buildings for cover when you advance. It's not very thematic, but walking your zombies into the line of fire is just leading them into slaughter.

- Don't bunch up your zombies in single squares - that leaves you vulnerable to dynamite and pump shotguns.

- Use dice probabilities to decide when you should use your Fight cards. If, for example, you rolled a 5, then making the Hero re-roll his/her fight dice is more recommended than if you only rolled a 3. If I only rolled a 3 and they rolled a 4, I might just save my Fight card for a better situation. Sorry, forgot the names of the cards, was that Undead Hate the Living that made heroes re-roll their fight dice?

- Play the right scenarios. Not all of the scenarios are 100% balanced, in my opinion. Some are more challenging for zombies (e.g. Die, Zombies, Die is definitely leaning towards the humans), don't expect to win them. Try playing Defend the Manor as a zombie, play it 5 times and I'm sure you're going to have at least 1 win.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Worst win/loss record as zombie player in the history of LNoE - LabRat - 03-14-2013 01:01 AM