Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Disney buys Marvel Comics
09-02-2009, 07:12 PM
RE: Disney buys Marvel Comics
Ryuk Wrote:
Patient Zero Wrote:Gooferine? How did you find that?

Also loved that X-Men cartoon from the 90's. Has to be one of the best.

I actually really liked the X-men cartoon from 4 or 5 years ago where everyone was kids except Wolverine and Storm, but I've alway been a big Brotherhood of Evil Mutants fan, especially Avalanche and Pyro. (The first comic I bought after The Micronauts was the X-men 140, right before the start of the Days of Future's Past story line and the introduction of the new Brotherhood.

In regards to Wolverine, when I saw it, I felt that it was at best really a fan vehical. If you're really a fan, you'll like it but if your not you'll be bothered by how they only seem to touch on the major events in his life with none really focused on enough to impact him. (He seemed to spend his life running from on disaster to another without ever slowing down). I'm not sure if that best describes the problem or not.

I think that Catwoman or Superman Returns could have been saved with either zombies or Jojo the Dancing Bear, but am not sure and wonder what other opinions are out there... I know that Mad Max 4 need to take the post apocalyptic world to zombie land...

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Disney buys Marvel Comics - Patient Zero - 09-01-2009, 07:26 PM
RE: Disney buys Marvel Comics - Sarku - 09-01-2009, 07:29 PM
RE: Disney buys Marvel Comics - mqstout - 09-01-2009, 07:44 PM
RE: Disney buys Marvel Comics - SPARTAN VI - 09-01-2009, 11:33 PM
RE: Disney buys Marvel Comics - Doctor D - 09-02-2009, 03:56 AM