Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Playing Card Order and Cancelling Fights
04-21-2015, 02:31 PM
RE: Playing Card Order and Cancelling Fights
(04-20-2015 01:35 PM)alderdust Wrote:  Last question has to do with cancelling zombie cards.

I read in the FAQ that
Quote:"A fight may be cancelled after the fight dice have been rolled. This ends the fight immediately and is not resolved (no one wins or loses the Fight, it just ends.)"

I also read that
Quote:"A card may not be cancelled once it has caused dice to be rolled or re-rolled."

This suggests to me that a fight would take place and the players would use weapons/ play Fight cards/Events as their heart desires. Cancelling this Fight would still be allowed because you aren't cancelling the cards that were played you are cancelling the fight but its conflicting because cards were played that causes rolls or re-rolls within the fight so cancelling the fight effectively cancels the cards played.

So whats the ruling on cancelling a fight if more than the standard fight dice are rolled due to cards?

I believe all your questions were answered except the last. A card can be played to cancel a fight even if fight dice are rolled due to a card. The difference is some card cancel a "fight" and other cards cancel a "card". You can not wait to see the results of a die role and then decide to cancel the "card". The "card" must be canceled before the die roll although the "fight" still may be canceled after the die is rolled.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Playing Card Order and Cancelling Fights - August700212 - 04-21-2015 02:31 PM