Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2018 expansions for FanG announced!
07-20-2021, 09:07 PM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2022 03:43 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: 2018 expansions for FanG announced!
(07-18-2021 10:24 AM)Raynor Wrote:  
(07-17-2021 06:55 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  Surely they have copyright / IP on the images? Doubt we'll see this for at least another year.

Despite announcing the project in 2017, it seems they hadn't gotten around to taking the planned photos for the project when the 2020 Lockdown hit. So they have a game expansion with no art assets.

I listened to the FB video whilst painting. It doesn't sound like we'll get anything for any of the older games anytime soon. All their time and energy is going into SoB.

They answered a question about the Web scenarios they used to post (around Christmas or Halloween). They just said, yeah they'd like to, when they get the time...
I don't begrudge FFP for concentrating on SoB. It's where the money's at. I just wish they'd remember some of they're older titles. I would kill for the hinted expansion for AToE (The Lost Colony). Even some more cards for variety would be good. I can't get enough Villains, Allies, Minions, Town Items.

I also want to find a copy of FanG. I wanted to buy one for my wife's birthday. There's a few out there but they're crazy prices. I did message The Froggers on FB and they did say they are aiming to release another run of the game but when that will be is anyone's guess...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2018 expansions for FanG announced! - samuraitrev - 07-20-2021 09:07 PM