Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
11-04-2022, 01:59 PM
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE
That's super cool. I didn't recognize the historical figure. Thanks for pointing that out. Her abilities are really neat. Arcane and Range are great standbys, but I love the Stealth+Swiftness combo.

Overall I've been very happy with this campaign. Most of the toxicity that haunted the last two cmon campaigns after the Marvel Zombies drama has dried up. Was looking through the campaign page with my wife and she even told me she was ok with me getting the MEGA cthulhu! For once I'm the one saying enough is enough! lol!

One thing I'm actually more susceptible to splurging on than new content is fancy dice... (I got the ridiculous mega dice set back in the original Shadows of Brimstone pledge manager... Don't ask me why. I often ask myself the same question and can't answer it.) If they bring back Frost dice, I'm definitely going to add those to my pledge.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cthulhu:Death May Die Season 3 UPDATE - Raynor - 11-04-2022 01:59 PM