Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Expansions for Something Wicked?
11-29-2009, 07:36 PM
RE: Expansions for Something Wicked?
I guess what they could do is make a Hero Pack expansion or card expansion that would be Something Wicked specific, though I don't really know what the point would be.

I noticed that on the SW board they have a 'to the shore' arrow. Though I like the idea of an expansion going to the shore, I'm alittle concerned that the expansion boards are creating a linear format instead of a square format. If in a future expansion the hero's have to cross the entire SW board to get to react to something on the new board it will chew up a lot of time. A square board formation would allow for quicker routes when going from one board extreme corner to another. (This is assuming 4 boards or ATOE board, SW board and two more expansions. I'm not going to try to guess how they might counter these things with more secret passages or magic doorways or such... A train station like Arkham Horror is definitely out on this one, though I must admit that it was a really good mechanic).

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Expansions for Something Wicked? - SovTech - 11-26-2009, 02:06 PM
RE: Expansions for Something Wicked? - Patient Zero - 11-29-2009 07:36 PM