Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: A review
12-07-2009, 01:33 PM (This post was last modified: 12-07-2009 01:34 PM by deadandwalking.)
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: A review
In three words: GO BUY IT! And to add a fourth: NOW!

If you're like me once the name Jane Austin arises it's instant slumber. Like a brick to the head. Little time to do much else but brace for impact. However, with the addition of the neverending army of the undead the authors name no longer had it's normal effect on me. All of a sudden I was awake and alert and intrigued. Perhaps I could take a trip through the world of Jane Austin afterall and perhaps even emerge unscathed and without a desire to cry like a woman. But cry I did. Cries of laughter that is. This new take on the literary classic is not only filled with decapitations and vomit but an abundance of humor. As I turned the final page I couldn't help but crave for more pages to hungrily devour like zombies to brains. It is in my humble and agreeable opinion that all should partake this grandeur piece of literature. You will be a better person for it. Plus it also has an added side effect of making one immune to viewings of the "feels longer than it is" feature film. Are you not agreeable?
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies: A review - deadandwalking - 12-07-2009 01:33 PM