Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
One-Inch Grids and Maps
06-06-2010, 07:12 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2010 02:04 PM by supervike.)
One-Inch Grids and Maps
I'm looking for maps, PDFs, old board games, products for sale, and anything else that uses a one-inch grid (or approximate).

Why? Among other things, they can be used to make custom maps for LNOE! Any veteran gamemaster worth his salt can take LNOE to the next level by designing a custom scenario, complete with custom "map" to add more variety to a game. But also, I've been building a steady collection of 1" grid maps and tiles, ever since HeroQuest and DragonStrike were released, two early-1990s board games that were like a D&D-lite (especially DragonStrike, made by the same company).

I don't mean that I want people to start uploading massive amounts of pirated PDFs. But I would like to share where maybe such grid maps can be found. While most people are content with sticking to official products, I like to tinker, and every time that I see a gaming product with grids, the wheels start turning: "Hm, more to use for a D&D minatures game session" or something.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
One-Inch Grids and Maps - loremasterstl - 06-06-2010 07:12 AM
RE: One-Inch Grids and Maps - supervike - 06-07-2010, 02:06 PM
RE: One-Inch Grids and Maps - mqstout - 06-07-2010, 02:26 PM
RE: One-Inch Grids and Maps - Old Dwarf - 06-26-2010, 05:22 PM