Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
IFOS Pre-orders and new stuff on the webstore!
08-22-2010, 07:34 PM
RE: IFOS Pre-orders and new stuff on the webstore!
Orguss Wrote:Except it doesn't seem like that. The promo is a zard beast and martian overlord... in red. The game will itself include those in blue, right? Plus most will of have painted them anyways. 2 1 dollar buttons. And two alternate art promos, and while I am a big fan of that... it's not worth it to me.

2 buttons = 2 dollars.
2 minis while prolly not as cheap as zombies, wouldn't be too much... say 10 for both? 12 now so, in this instance I'm paying 10 dollars for 2 promo cards?

I'm getting it 22 dollars cheaper, plus no shipping. So factor another 4-5? For 30 more... I'd expect a little bit more. That's just me, though.

There can be unannounced bonuses as well. Signed promo cards, or other high-value, hard to obtain items. Flying Frog or private sellers are the only way to get them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: IFOS Pre-orders and new stuff on the webstore! - quadraphonic - 08-22-2010 07:34 PM