Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Gasoline and Black Zone
09-25-2008, 03:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2008 03:55 PM by supervike.)
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone
Egads, ask as many questions as you'd like! That's the great part of these forums, folks want to help. Besides, I think it helps me as a gamer too, especially on some of the more 'tricky' rules.

A hero can only carry FOUR items, and only TWO of those can be weapons (any combo of ranged or melee type). However, Two handed weapons count as TWO.

The Save the Townsfolk is just played as normal. The townsfolk are 'saved' by you searching a building and you drawing the TOWNSFOLK EVENT card. You have the choice of either using the effect of the card, as normal, OR counting that towards the scenario goal of 4 Saved folks. If used as a 'person' The card is removed from the deck and set aside (I then use the round counter to represent the townfolk, but you don't have to do anything with them). A zombie card CANNOT cancel a townsfolk card unless it is being used for the effect, and not for the Folk.

Basically, you just have to find, through searching buildings as normal, four TOWNSFOLK event cards, and claim them as 'saved'. That's it. No protecting them after they are drawn.

Thats right about the baseball bat. You can just keep rolling a new die, every time you want to hit again, with a 'break' check after each new roll. Since all the previous dice stay, your chances of getting doubles goes up every time you roll, (as does your breakage chances). Vicious weapon!

Hope that helps.

EDIT: Looks like Canadian Pitbull beat me to the punch while I was a typing!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Gasoline and Black Zone - MattyB667 - 09-20-2008, 08:10 AM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - Emp - 09-20-2008, 10:13 AM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - MattyB667 - 09-20-2008, 11:16 PM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - MattyB667 - 09-21-2008, 04:19 AM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - Emp - 09-21-2008, 03:25 PM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - supervike - 09-21-2008, 06:50 PM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - MattyB667 - 09-25-2008, 02:06 PM
RE: Gasoline and Black Zone - supervike - 09-25-2008 03:53 PM