Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Aussie Noob Questions
08-31-2010, 01:27 PM
Aussie Noob Questions
Ok as promised in the introduction I said I would have some questions, so here they are;

1) Becky (Nurse) starts with a First aid kit that states 'heals another hero', can she use it on herself?

2) A hero in the same square as a zombie, who they intend to fight, can they search before the fight?

3) Using dynimite to blow a spawn pit up, whilst waiting your complete turn, can you search? or must you be idle for the whole turn?

4) When a zombie uses resilient to remove a gun from the hero, can the hero then use 'ammo' to bring the gun back?

5) The sheriff starts with the revolver, does that mean he picks the card out of the deck? or we just know that he has one.

6) when fighting the zombie rolls one die and gets a 6, does this mean the hero (allowing for no cards used) needs to roll double 6 to survive as zombies win on draw? this is a almost win roll for a zombie when no cards are used?

7) Using events, can a hero only use an event during the heroes turn?

8) The card 'recovery' states it can be used to remove a wound, can this be used on any hero anywhere on the board? The first aid states they need to be in the same square. So is recovery limited to the owner?

Sry for all the questions, the wife and I been playing a few games and these have come up recently.

Thanks again. Zombie17
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Aussie Noob Questions - Zombie Ax3 - 08-31-2010 01:27 PM
RE: Aussie Noob Questions - mqstout - 08-31-2010, 02:58 PM
RE: Aussie Noob Questions - Zombie Ax3 - 09-01-2010, 05:44 AM
RE: Aussie Noob Questions - mqstout - 09-01-2010, 12:41 PM