Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
mass infamy feels grand
09-26-2008, 05:27 AM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2008 05:34 AM by deadrabbit.)
mass infamy feels grand
so anywho as many of you prolly know im not very well at determinating if peoples replys and stuff are nice or mean. a very big flaw that i have by the way that im trying to fix. anywho theres some site with forums on it called humans vs zombies, at the forums of course the guys wer being dicks to me for my grammar issues which i am very sensitive about which some of you may now. anywho someguy was makeing fun of me for grammas and for the thread i posted, saying he didnt think the thing i was talking about even existed, i was talking about that batman nerf gun that was All of tv when the movie was out. so i made fun of the guy back saying that hes a hypocrite cuz on the forum rules he posted cuz hes the moderatot he said dont make fun of people or be a douchbag and he was being a douchbad a to me. he then put are thread to topic of the month. at this point every one began to make fun of me at which point i burned all of them back so bad no one will say anything, all my friends are loving it and pretty much hate every one on the site now for there hypocritical actions. anywho ones more i am so infamous now that it makes me giggle i invite you all to vist this site and check out the forums its funny....... humansvsozombies.com these guys are like dont make fun of people and the guy who wrote dont make fun of people makes fun of me and says hes not a hypocrite cuz hes the moderator and can do it if he wants, what are rules for if he can just break um.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
mass infamy feels grand - deadrabbit - 09-26-2008 05:27 AM
RE: mass infamy feels grand - Emp - 09-26-2008, 11:53 AM
RE: mass infamy feels grand - deadrabbit - 09-26-2008, 03:19 PM