Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE (Terror?)
10-14-2010, 04:46 PM
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE (Terror?)
I call this a sequential game. It works best if the owner of the game(s) is the Zombie player in LNOE. Play the scenario where the players must escape in the truck (sorry, don't have my stuff with me, I can't recall the scenario name).

If the players succeed in getting out of town on the "road out of town" we assume, the Zombie player(s) immediately say "Not so fast" and lays out the circus board from IFOS and places the truck and the players on the squares marked "road to town".

He then announces that they have run out of gas just as they reached the circus only to find....IT'S UNDER ATTACK BY MEN FROM MARS"

(some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed)

Leave the LNOE board "frozen". If the hero players have any zombie "remains in play" cards on them they keep them and turn them face down with the character. They keep all cards from the LNOE game and may use them in the IFOS scenario (randomly drawn) until such time as they are discarded then the LNOE cards are returned to that deck and may not be used again in the IFOS scenario.

When characters replenish they draw from the IFOS character pool and draw Hero cards from the IFOS hero deck. The Zombie player(s) now become MARTIAN Players. Heroes are given an agility ability or 4+.

If, for any reason, the heroes decide the martians are too much for them they can rush back to town (on foot). They appear on that board at the "road out of town" and play resumes with a new scenario randomly drawn but with the zombies, etc still in place from the previous game.

Any heroes carrying zombie "remains in play" cards now turn them face up and they are again in effect. Weapons and events brought from the IFOS scenario are kept until discarded when they return to the appropriate IFOS deck and are no longer available to the Heroes. Power tokens carried over from the other game may still be used with circus characters and will still be awarded in the same way.

When you replenish characters during the resumed LNOE game, you draw from the LNOE pool of characters. Eliminated circus heroes are returned to that game and are no longer available. Yes, Jo-Jo the Dancing Bear can go to town with the characters.

Give that a try.

And oh, if the Froggies like the idea they can include a bunch of complimentary purple/black zombies and green/brown martians with the order I just placed with them. It would be much appreciated (wink wink, nudge nudge)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
DOUBLE YOUR PLEASURE (Terror?) - Skip Nicholson - 10-14-2010 04:46 PM