Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Survival Training...
10-17-2010, 07:33 PM
Survival Training...
...at it's best.

Howdy All, I grew up on board and roleplaying games as a teen, though throughout the years I have played less and less and until recently I almost never played anymore. But things have changed and I have taken a dive back into gaming. Started with Battlestar Galactica the board game a few months ago. But three days ago I picked up Last Night on Earth... and my gaming group loves it.

We started off on rocky ground with Flying Frog because when I opened my box there was a couple of packing errors; minor things with only one major issue... had two of the same L-board piece and missing one. So I contacted Flying Frog thinking I was going to be pulling teeth to get a the right board.

I was pleasantly surprised to find that Flying Frog was very apologetic and had the new board piece shipped to my house within a couple of days. So my group has played LNoE a few times and we love it so much I now own everything I can find for LNoE. My gaming group jokingly calls LNoE "A tactical zombie survival training simulator." Which is about expected since we call all zombie movies, "Training films."

But hey I just wanted to share my joy of LNoE and my experience with Flying Frog with you guys since I am new around here.

If anyone is around the Clear Lake area of Houston and wants to game drop me a line.

Patrick
Not as lean or as mean but always a Marine.
Go with God but make him walk point.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Survival Training... - radar726 - 10-17-2010 07:33 PM
RE: Survival Training... - Raynor - 10-17-2010, 09:19 PM
RE: Survival Training... - Sarku - 10-17-2010, 09:28 PM
RE: Survival Training... - Old Dwarf - 10-17-2010, 09:34 PM