Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
06-12-2012, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 06-12-2012 03:50 PM by HikariStarshine.)
RE: I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o
(06-12-2012 02:43 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Hmmm... it's been a while since this thread has been viewed and/or commented on. I can't believe that I didn't make you a contributing member back then. Anyhow, my bad. You're one now. Enjoy.

You *did* at least give me access to the downloads at the time, at least, because I went in there and pulled down the blank templates for AToE villains and such. I was just surprised to find that it had changed when I tried to go in again a few hours ago.

And I know the thread had sort of been buried, but in the spirit of the place, I felt it more suitable to raise it from the dead, especially since we're only a few months off from my needing to formally update my boxes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I made my own custom tuckboxes. :o - HikariStarshine - 06-12-2012 03:47 PM