Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Attention all Zombie graphic novel fans!! Updated 18/02/10
12-15-2010, 12:47 AM
RE: Attention all Zombie film and graphic novel fans!!
(12-14-2010 11:27 PM)soundguy Wrote:  is it still in print.. or can compendiums be picked up?

soundguy

This is a compendium/graphic novel of short stories around about 15 and I really enjoyed it. There's lots of different artists and writers involved a small amount of the writing isn't 100% but it's good fun and most of the artwork kicks ass! $14.99 is printed on the back but I bet you could find it cheaper.

I'm currently reading Sandman Vol.7 and I've just finished a massive Omnibus vol. 1 of Hack/Slash by Image that's going at $29.99. For those who don't know it's basically Jason Vorhees out of Friday the 13 teamed up against with a badass goth/babe and they go hunting Slashers such as Chucky, Pinhead, Freddie, Pennywise you name 'em. All their names are changed but it's basically them. Artwork is some of the best I've seen it's just good, bloody, violent, black comedy, fun.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Attention all Zombie film and graphic novel fans!! - Gothicincarnation - 12-11-2010, 01:06 AM
RE: Attention all Zombie film and graphic novel fans!! - samuraitrev - 12-15-2010 12:47 AM