Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New custom Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
03-18-2011, 11:36 PM
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!!
(11-28-2010 08:52 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Turns 15
Scenario search items KEYS and GASOLINE
Uses the same rules as 'Escape in the Truck' whenever text reads 'Truck' it means Helicopter.

Here's the twist use the number counters (1-6). Place them randomly in bulidings (reroll if the number is in the same building as a hero character). Then roll one D6, the result is the pilot (use a random townsfolk from the counters and place it under one of the 6 hidden number counters). The pilot/townsfolk cannot be harmed in anyway until revealed.

To Win

Heroes Must find KEYS and use GASOLINE to refuel the Chopper same as 'Escape in the Truck'. AND have the correct townsfolk character with them who moves with 1D6 and fights with 1D6 and cannot search or have any cards given to them or used on them. The townsfolk has one wound.

Zombies must either kill four heroes as normal OR kill the pilot when found.

This game is more of a challenge on the heroes if you find that 'Escape in the Truck' scenario quite easy.

Any comments/questions welcome.

Happy gamingWatchmen02

I love it. I am so going to add this to my scenario list. Soon as I work out mine, I'll share as well. This is such a great Forum...everyone seems to be so cool and helpful. Makes me real glad that I found it.

Organize before they Rise.

In the head and not the chest,
head shots are the very best.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Scenario: GET TO THE CHOPPER!!! - the redeader - 03-18-2011 11:36 PM