Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Looking for Mall Scenario Ideas
12-05-2010, 03:55 PM
RE: Looking for Mall Scenario Ideas
(12-02-2010 08:35 PM)samuraitrev Wrote:  Having a mall scenario would be amazing I for one would have an optional campaign system. Here's a list of possible missions:

1) Get in and secure the Mall (Breakthrough mission)
2) Defend against zombie horde (Ambush mission)
3) Defend against human raider horde (new figs and a gang leader character required) (Defend obstacle mission)
4) Destroy the now released zombies (wipeout mission)
5) Get to the Choppa mission (see one of my previous posts)

For a while I have been toying with the idea of making a tabletop humans vs. zombie game. The reviews I've heard of games on the net are not so good. I've already bought some ruined skyscraper buildings from a company called http://www.Olleysarmies.co.uk check them out they are cool and reasonably priced.

This is really cool! When I dreamed up the possibilities of the mall scenarios, I had imagined using them in my next LNoE endeavor: a campaign setting. What you have listed here can work very well in that setting and certainly captures the Dawn of the Dead plot-line perfectly.

nursery school.....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Looking for Mall Scenario Ideas - flightmek25 - 12-05-2010 03:55 PM