Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
06-14-2012, 06:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-14-2012 06:05 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
Hi vikinglad your Zombie is on his way right now. I will send you the tracking number and you should be able to see where he is...

I paid for special delivery. I'd just like to say thanks for checking out my reports and I hope you enjoy your free figure that you chose. (good choice BTW Heresy make some damn good models)

Right who do I choose next for a free painted miniature?Zombie17

I went for the putrified flesh look. His right arm has been pinned for added strength. It seemed only right to perform operations on the miniature...

There was a choice of three heads. I had to pick this as it showed his 'orrible looking brain. I gave it some gloss to make it look like a slimy jelly.

Hope you like it mate. Enjoy.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 06-14-2012 06:03 PM