Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
06-22-2012, 09:19 PM
RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman?
(06-22-2012 03:37 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  I got this guy int he mail today! I cam home from a short vacation with the wife, and a small package was waiting for me on the porch. My first thought was, "Oh no, did I order more Heroscape. I am busted." Then I saw the return address, and I knew what it was.

This guy is beautiful in person. The paint is so smooth and vibrant. The detail is incredible. I love the finger and toenails. The eyes are soulless and hungry, with a small spark of ravenous appetite. He sits proudly on my mantle, next to my Ash, one of only 2 figures i have displayed.

Thansk for the incredible gift, SamuraiTrev! I am glad he made it all the way over here. Insane20

Anytime Viking. I'm glad he got there and you use him in your games!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can you find it in your heart to foster a Tarman? - samuraitrev - 06-22-2012 09:19 PM