Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Red Dead Redemption
12-13-2010, 11:21 PM
Red Dead Redemption
Ok so seeing as it has some connection with LNOE i figured why not do a John Marston character. I may do some characters such as Ricketts later on but here's the main one for now. I'll explain about the zombie part in more detail.

It is up to the play to choose whether or not they use the Marston zombie form. Of course if heroes are not replenished or they have run out of other heroes, zombie marston cannot be used. This is not an additional hero but rather a replacement, for example. John is killed, instead of selecting another random hero the player recieves the Marston zombie character. I haven't play tested this character but also thought i would test out a few other things such as:

Does the zombie form recieve John's old equipment?
Could he in some way use the zombie deck instead of the hero deck (or both!)?

Any ideas are helpful, I will begin to write a scenario about "returning the mask" soon. Also comments appreciated, enjoy and let me know if you have a test!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Red Dead Redemption - Felixpredator - 12-13-2010 11:21 PM
RE: Red Dead Redemption - D153453D - 12-14-2010, 01:33 AM
RE: Red Dead Redemption - TommyEmko - 06-19-2011, 10:48 PM
RE: Red Dead Redemption - Musketeer - 06-20-2011, 02:26 AM
RE: Red Dead Redemption - supervike - 06-20-2011, 02:41 PM