Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
more or less finished my zombie game
12-16-2010, 01:58 AM (This post was last modified: 12-16-2010 01:58 AM by soundguy.)
more or less finished my zombie game
I mentioned in a previous thread that a few years ago some friends and I kicked around at making our own zombie game as we were not satisfied with games like 'ZOMBIES!!!' etc. we mocke dup a early alpha version that lasted about 4 games then got mothballed. I resurected the idea of making a ZED game, talked to the group again and came up with my own version that favored the feel of our first alpha plus other options I've seen from other boar and strategy games. It got a mechanical play test last weekend, and a bunch of reccomendations for rules tweaks, it's now in beta. so far the rules seem to work. will require more play testing. only thing it lacks right now are scenerios. IE.. some goal the hero's need to do.. either survive x turns, retrieve x items before x turns, etc.. etc.

if anyone is interested in seeing it, I will take it to work with me and pdf the rules and cards. I set the cards up as business card size. my home copy I printed on card stock and cut out with a paper cutter. came out decent. actually liked it ALOT better than the dawn of the dead card game.. Watchmen02

soundguy
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
more or less finished my zombie game - soundguy - 12-16-2010 01:58 AM
RE: more or less finished my zombie game - Gothicincarnation - 12-16-2010, 05:50 AM
RE: more or less finished my zombie game - Gothicincarnation - 12-16-2010, 10:59 PM
RE: more or less finished my zombie game - Gothicincarnation - 12-22-2010, 04:25 AM