Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Nice find for adding more hero models to your game
12-18-2010, 01:27 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2010 01:28 PM by Onemangang.)
Nice find for adding more hero models to your game
I was looking around to add some new heroes into my game (not that I have already played it, but that is a story for another evening .....).

I was searching for some nice looking models who should fit into the idea of the game and also had the right scale.

And I finally found some nice addings for not too much money (won my at e-bay and a Marketplace site.

[Image: 12_Antarian_Ranger.jpg]
[Image: 35_peaceThug.jpg]

[Image: Universe_-_047_Han_Solo__Rebel_Hero.jpg]

these are just a few possibilities from the Starwars miniature game. I have boufht them for 1-3 euro each and you can paint or convert them the way you want. # 2 for example could become a great Ash if you add a chainsaw in his hands and do a bit of painting.
Size/scale are exactly or close to the way the heroes are of the official game.

I hope I could add some fun to your game with this cheap way to customize your heroes!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Nice find for adding more hero models to your game - Onemangang - 12-18-2010 01:27 PM