Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
03-15-2011, 03:40 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
Being a huuuuuuge fan of Zombieland I was recently devastated with the revelation that my girlfriend DOESN'T like the movie. I enquired as to her lack of appreciation and it centred on the humour - a serious zombie movie is apparently fine, but not comedy? Anyway I have resisted the almost mandatory requirement to send her to a zombie filled island only because she loves playing LNOE.

Anyway I was actually looking for a thread to assist me in determining which zombie movie to play for a group of people coming over to play LNOE for the first time ever over the weekend, and this thread has given me some great ideas.

I have the uber special edition of the 1978 Dawn of the Dead (all the versions and bonus disk) , so I'm tending in that direction. But maybe I'll go with one of the other Romero's since I think I have most of his "better" collection.

Whilst 28 Days/Weeks later are great, they're not quite the zombie classics and before I ramble too much - has anyone ever played the Zombi game from back in the amiga days? That was awesome in its day!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - poodlehuber - 03-15-2011 03:40 PM