Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
07-02-2011, 10:03 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
I love the lists of movies I see on here! I started another post like this in the media section because I didn't know this was here, but someone directed me to it. I have to agree with a lot of peoples favorites. My absolute favorite zombie movie is Re-Animator, as well as the rest of that series. I also love Zombie, and pretty much anything ending in "of the dead." I saw fido mentioned several times on here as something not a lot of people seen. That is actually another favorite of mine. My boyfriend claims to know almost every zombie made, but somehow he hadn't seen that one, so I had to introduce him. Also, totally not a zombie movie really, although it has some zombie like pieces to it, is the Punk Rock Holocaust. It's probably really the worst movie I've ever seen, but it's funny and I love the music, so I have watched it many times.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - tatianakyrrn - 07-02-2011 10:03 PM