Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
11-30-2013, 04:47 AM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours?
I also just saw this thread and most of these have a special place in my heart. There are a few I haven't seen that definitely sound like I NEED to see them. All of my favorites made the list (28 Days Later, Shaun of the Dead, the Romero movies, Planet Terror and so many others I won't sit here and re-list) except one.....Dead & Breakfast. Unless somebody mentioned it and I missed it. I absolutely love that movie. It's an over the top, gory, campy B movie with some wild humor and some interesting musical elements. If you haven't seen it, give it a shot. Here's the imdb link for more info.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0350774/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

By the way, somebody mentioned the scene from Dead Snow with the intestines and the zombie hanging over the ledge.....That was an awesome scene! Probably my favorite from the movie.

"Sometimes dead is better."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - Gothicincarnation - 01-31-2011, 12:29 PM
RE: Here's my Favorites Zombie films What's yours? - dj_edgar02 - 11-30-2013 04:47 AM