Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ouch!!!
12-31-2010, 01:33 AM
RE: Ouch!!!
I had been doing well avoiding zombies and getting in searches. There were about 3 rounds left and he was chasing me with his zombies in groups of 2 and 3. I was set to do my final battle in the Supermarket with the afore mentioned cards, but when I played Lizzy,Shopkeeper, he cancelled it (grumble). Then the combo!!!

He had a difficult time earlier in the day though. In the first 2 rounds of one game, 4/6 of the buildings were Taken Over and 1/6 had Lights Out. He still won though.(grumble)

We are really have fun with this game. I am a long time Scaper, but I have come to love LNoE just as much. I keep reading complaints about not being able to win with zombies by decking out the heros. It is very possible to do with the way I set games up. I avoid using all the cards and instead only use a couple of card expansions at a time. Today we used the basic deck with GH and our first game we only used GH cards. This is one of the things I love about the game, is being able to change everything around for every game.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ouch!!! - xraine69 - 12-31-2010, 12:37 AM
RE: Ouch!!! - Damienxxx - 12-31-2010, 12:48 AM
RE: Ouch!!! - xraine69 - 12-31-2010 01:33 AM