Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to paint a Zombie (3 styles: Freshly Arisen, Rigor Mortis & Putrified Matter
01-08-2011, 03:47 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2011 01:03 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: How to paint a Zombie (3 styles: Freshly Arisen, Rigor Mortis & Putrified Matter
(01-08-2011 02:59 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  Nice, looking forward to seeing what you come up with. The ones in the gallery are pretty cool. You should look if you haven't seen them yet. They are (mostly) made to look similar to the original pose, so you can tell who they are, but they are all gored up. Are you going to convert LNOE minis, or find some third-party figures to use?

I've seen them in the gallery I really like some of the poses. I will be converting the LNOE figures. I'm thinking they will be recognisable but only by their tattered clothing... I've done a few sketches of what I'm after. Have you seen Day of the Dead where the leader shouts 'choke on 'em' as he dies? That should give you an idea of the gore for one of my conversions...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How to paint a Zombie (3 styles: Freshly Arisen, Rigor Mortis & Putrified Matter - samuraitrev - 01-08-2011 03:47 PM