Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
01-25-2011, 05:02 AM (This post was last modified: 03-02-2011 11:35 PM by Old Dwarf.)
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple
Okay, I have been working on an expansion and I thought I would start putting some info up about it. The main thing is just sharing a preview of the base coat of my L boards. I know the color does not match but I am using PAINT and not a computer program, lol. I have not added the building detail to it yet just thought I would show what I have.

******I didn't want to hijack anyone esle's thread. I just thought that I would post what my group has been doing with LNOE. Watchmen02 I have been playing for about 2 years now, I didn't find this site until a few months ago, lol.

The first thing that we did was to get rid of the Zombie Pool. I picked up a bunch of Zombies for the Zombies game and we use them when we run out of LNOE Zombies. It makes the game supremely challenging but not impossible for the Heroes.

Right now I think our gaming group has a record of 9-13, it makes it to where when the Heroes win it i really special.

I have also been searching all overr the place for new heroes and have actually made backgrounds for them all. If you want the backgrounds let me know, lol.

Also I converted the Touch of Evil Characters to LNOE, I still haven't picked up IFOS, but am looking forward to it. SOrry this rambled. Let me know if you want copies of anything I've got. I'll be making new boards in the near future as well. I'll post when I get them done.

I was looking through the Forums and Saw Someone Mention the Firefly Heroes so I made them. Watchmen02 They are split up betweeen Several Posts.

NOTE: ADV Stands for Advanced Ability brought into the game in The Advanced Abilities Supplement by FFP

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Mistrunner
Death is Only the Begining.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
*PG-13/R Language*My House Rules and Info/Expansion Preview/ New Characters Multiple - mistrunner - 01-25-2011 05:02 AM
RE: My House Rules - gavindowning - 01-25-2011, 06:15 AM
RE: My House Rules - mistrunner - 01-25-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: My House Rules - vikinglad - 01-25-2011, 07:10 PM
RE: My House Rules - mistrunner - 01-25-2011, 08:55 PM
RE: My House Rules - D153453D - 01-27-2011, 04:43 AM
RE: My House Rules - vikinglad - 01-27-2011, 06:43 PM
RE: My House Rules - mistrunner - 01-27-2011, 05:16 AM