Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The World of Munchkin
02-05-2011, 01:00 PM
RE: The World of Munchkin
(02-05-2011 08:55 AM)RenegadeZombie Wrote:  To Gothic,

That's the one. My apologies, I am still new to that game, I believe the "World of" is simply the company name addition for the website. I have heard of the board game and cards but not the rpg books. I was never a huge fan of the d20 games but I am a table top game. I am a Warhammer 40k player (eldar) so I am a dice roller. It sounds like you would recommend the cards over the board game? (I dont really need a board game atm thx to LNOE Zombie03 ) But cards could be cool. (although LNOE is becoming a card game in some of the late rounds of our games) Thanks for all the info guys.

Oh yeah, most definitely recommend the card game over the board game...

The board game is cool, but it takes a lot of reading and logic to figure it all out. Also a serious understanding of the card game to begin with doesn't hurt at all. The rules of the board game seem a bit convoluted and written from a perspective of someone who knows how to play already and is telling someone else who already knows how to play.

But the card game is pretty simple, just a 4 page rules sheet (and much of that taken up with images, large text, and ads for other games), and simple fun munchkiny goodness. Zombie17
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The World of Munchkin - RenegadeZombie - 02-02-2011, 07:06 AM
RE: The World of Munchkin - vikinglad - 02-02-2011, 12:15 PM
RE: The World of Munchkin - Gothicincarnation - 02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
RE: The World of Munchkin - Old Dwarf - 02-02-2011, 12:17 PM
RE: The World of Munchkin - munkymuddface - 02-02-2011, 04:02 PM
RE: The World of Munchkin - RenegadeZombie - 02-05-2011, 08:55 AM
RE: The World of Munchkin - Gothicincarnation - 02-05-2011 01:00 PM