Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 3 Average
Enhanced Gameplay?
02-18-2011, 01:00 PM
Enhanced Gameplay?
While studying ATOE (see my threads on a Poll and the Shadowborkk Gazetteer), I had another thought.

What id one had to do the classic 'gather weird stuff/info' to help defeat the monster'. Different from gathering IP and items, though. This action would give a huge benefit, like reducing the Wounds multiplier in Co-op games or adding a large attack bonus.

So what is this 'action'? One has to gather items and have them on-hand when you draw a certain card. For excample, one has to get one of the various 'Keys' and bring it to the monestary in the hopes of drawing 'The Sufian Crypt'. Yeah, that means dangerous lingering, but it will be worth it. Opening the Crypt will give you a Bonus against Demons or Ghosts. Now if you gather the journal and pages from the Forgotten Island and bring them to the Olde Woods, you get the bonus for drawing the Witch card, which helps against Werewolves.

Should I spend some more time on this train of thought...gather together a list of 'tirgger' items and 'goal' cards?

=Fate

Messages In This Thread
Enhanced Gameplay? - Pfr_Fate - 02-18-2011 01:00 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - vikinglad - 02-18-2011, 02:15 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - Pfr_Fate - 02-18-2011, 10:04 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - deadrabbit - 02-18-2011, 10:21 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - Old Dwarf - 02-19-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - Pfr_Fate - 02-19-2011, 01:42 PM
RE: Enhanced Gameplay? - Pfr_Fate - 02-23-2011, 02:53 PM