Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4 Average
New scenario - Rescue at Dawn
02-21-2011, 06:26 AM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2011 12:46 AM by elwatoplus.)
New scenario - Rescue at Dawn
Hi, this is my second thread based on my previous one: “New Layout (Base for Labyrinth Scenario)”. In the first thread you could see the layout bigger than in this scenario. In case you don´t want to take all your boards from the box to see how it would look like.

This is the second version of a scenario that I called “Rescue at Dawn” (any suggestions for a fancier name?), and it revolves around the idea of a layout that allows the 9 boards to be in play and force all the Heroes to go through them all. The idea is to recreate a mission, like the ones in Resident Evil 2. It also plays with the idea of spending a night in a zombie infested town, waiting for sunrise to be rescued.

Let me know what you think about it. It´s a very simple scenario, and as I told you before, the best thing about it is the layout of the boards.
If you find any typos or grammatical errors let me know as I can fix them easily. Also feel free to re-write any text on it, for it to sound more “professional”. I haven´t played it yet, so I don´t know if 16 turns are too much or too little, but that can be fixed easily.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - elwatoplus - 02-21-2011 06:26 AM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - Russ - 02-23-2011, 07:14 AM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - Mino - 03-14-2011, 03:29 AM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - jordo - 02-18-2012, 04:29 PM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - j0hnnn - 02-23-2012, 08:11 PM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - j0hnnn - 02-26-2012, 03:19 AM
RE: New scenario - Rescue at Dawn - Bokya - 09-17-2012, 10:10 AM