Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Things I would love to see in LNOE
02-23-2011, 04:04 PM
Things I would love to see in LNOE
it has been mention a lot in cards and background stories, but i would love to see the Widowcrest Asylum. and a hero that would start there would be Sally's mother, as we find out she is not really dead.

an idea that could start the next big expansion and possibly several smaller expansions would be the neighboring city of Brideston. several heroes already come from there, Rachelle, Victor, and Stacy. we could even see that Amanda's wealthy parents are in Brideston.

there is may other things that i would love to see, so we will have to waiting for the next LNOE expansion.

August 17th
We've been receiving a lot of local reports about strange monsters appearing at random throughout the city. This must be the work of Umbrella.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Things I would love to see in LNOE - Vin Oup - 02-23-2011 04:04 PM
RE: Things I would love to see in LNOE - Gothicincarnation - 02-24-2011, 06:26 AM