Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got the game..some issues
03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Just got the game..some issues
Hello everyone. I just bought the game and in many of the reviews I read before buying said that the zombies are slightly favoured.

I have now played 4 games. 3 were the basic game w/ Die Zombies Die and one was the advanced game where we randomly picked Save the Townsfolk.

The zombies have only won once and that was because the hero was stupid and moved into a space where the following turn I could attack him with 6 zombies. I also got a taken over card first turn that was zombies choice so I massacred one hero turn 1.

Other than that the zombies are getting their asses kicked in each of the other three games. I almost don't want to play Save the Townsfolk again as when we played that I was the zombie and I did NOTHING the whole game.

Am I just playing the zombies wrong? I tried rushing them with small packs and once that failed I built up piles of like 8 zombies at a time to attack them.

The entire game the hero's just camped out in the same bloody buildings and got so itemed up I couldn't do jack all.

Now I wasn't rolling the best and they were rolling amazing but other than that nothing seemed out of place. Am I doing something wrong as I did about two wounds that were instantly healed the entire game? The only thoughts I had were I didn't get more than one taken over card and it was placed on a building on the other side of the map.

By the end of the scenario I was so frustrated I said "I would be happy to never play this scenario again". I don't really want that to be the case so a little insight would be welcome?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-01-2011 07:02 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-01-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Gothicincarnation - 03-04-2011, 05:32 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-05-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-10-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-19-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-21-2011, 05:32 AM