Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Just got the game..some issues
03-04-2011, 08:59 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues
My Hero players rarely camp, but I have no problem when they do. Send in a few zobies to harass (and make them use up the cards they're finding), but take advantage of the time by getting your zombies into position to unleash hell when they leave the bulidings. Unless they want to hang out in buildings until sundown and lose the game, they have to come out eventually. Clog escape routes and use zombie hunger to your advantage. Target any Heroes that are seperated from the rest.

Warning: Don't try this is scenarios where the objective relies heavily on Scenario Search Items, since pretty much all the Heroes have to do is cycle through the deck to win those ones. You'll have to press the attack in those situations.

And like everyone else said, use all your cards as soon as you can. It's tempting to hold onto a card until the perfect situation develops. Don't. There are plenty of really nice cards in that deck, and they right one will turn up eventually. My rule of thumb is that if I don't foresee myself being able to use a card this turn or the next, I start looking for a way to get rid of it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-01-2011, 07:02 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-01-2011, 11:37 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Gothicincarnation - 03-04-2011, 05:32 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - T Sean Collins - 03-04-2011 08:59 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-05-2011, 08:16 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-10-2011, 12:13 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-19-2011, 05:45 AM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - Emp - 03-19-2011, 09:34 PM
RE: Just got the game..some issues - StiX - 03-21-2011, 05:32 AM