Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more
03-23-2011, 03:18 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2011 04:24 PM by mqstout.)
RE: The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more
(03-23-2011 02:59 PM)zombie67 Wrote:  Nice write-up, Trev and I am jealous as hell.

So, what's next for our roving reporter? Off to see Sally and Kev from Hasslefree?? Watchmen02

Been there done it! I met and spoke with Kev White at the Kelham Hall show but I've not been to their base of operations yet. There's a photo of us here http://www.thezombiegame.com/forums/Thre...elham-Hall However I will be visiting other places and you guys will be the first to know what I find out and what cool figures I can get my cold hands on!
(03-23-2011 11:13 AM)vikinglad Wrote:  What a fun trip. I am super jealous. Great article! That dragon does look amazing; very real. What game(s) is it for?

It's not for 1 particular game. You could use it in any fantasy game really game. The thing I like is that most model dragons you get you think hmmm.. that looks cool on the box, but it ends up being a small Wyrm instead. What you really want is something like this mother!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Samurai visits Heresy Miniatures and finds out how figures are made and much more - samuraitrev - 03-23-2011 03:18 PM