Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..?
03-25-2011, 03:45 PM
I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..?
I'm new to this game and played it with my gf last night it was our 2nd game against each other. I played as the heroes and she was the zombies, we played Defend the Manor. We play board games every once in a while against each other or with a few friends and I usually win - in games like Agricola I'll win about 90% of the time. I pretty much get the rules but can't help feeling that I'm not playing this game right or maybe I just have horrible luck.

I ended up losing during my turn on turn 6 (the sundial was on 11), I killed a total of 4 zombies and managed to lose 3 of my heroes (the drifter, Billy, and Becky) in this single turn leaving me with father Joe and her with enough zombies to enter the house and win next turn so we called it. I didn't feel that I had a chance or the advantage the entire time.

Does anyone have any thoughts or tips?

I'd agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..? - ensabahnur - 03-25-2011 03:45 PM