Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..?
05-19-2011, 10:32 AM
RE: I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..?
In my opinion, this is the hardest scenario for the heroes. We always play with Heroes replenish and always zombie heroes, but it is still extremely hard for the hero players... Which is ok in our book Watchmen02 All the scenarios arent 100% balanced. Escape in the truck f.ex. have about 65 to 35 percent win to the heroes, so we use this scenario to introduce new players to the game. If we want to play a really hard but very balanced scenario, we play Burn it to the ground, which has about 50 - 50 win ratio, but is often decided in the last 3 turns.

Also a word of caution, adding dot rules to some scenarios can severely change the odds. In our recent defend the manor we added grave weapons and survival decks, some hero cards and radioactive dead and the experience system for both parts. The zombies didnt stand a chance.

Just Keep Repeating It...
[img=468x60]http://www.thezombiegame.com/gallery/albums/userpics/10169/normal_itsonlyamovieinvert.jpg[/img]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I lost on turn 6 playing Defend the Manor..? - SovTech - 05-19-2011 10:32 AM