Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons (More figs. added 01/07/12)
07-25-2011, 05:48 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2011 05:51 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons by Heresy and others (More figs. added 1/7/11)
Ok more brain munchers for ya.

Barbed wire Zombies with Grave Weapons. The barbed wire is from a company called Urban Construct http://www.wargameterrain.co.uk/ Check out the multilayered buildings and sewers.

Next up Blood Spray Grave Weapon Zombies. Both of the spraying blood was first built with green stuff around a pin and then. The guy's head is stuck to half a support for a Babylon 5 spacecraft. I wanted to make it look like it's just been blown or cut off.

Yep I know I'm sick! Thanks for taking the time to check these out. I had a whale of a time painting them.

Comments most welcomeWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted Variant Zombies with Grave Weapons by Heresy and others (More figs. added 1/7/11) - samuraitrev - 07-25-2011 05:48 PM