Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
first impressions
04-04-2011, 09:02 AM (This post was last modified: 04-04-2011 09:03 AM by Emp.)
RE: first impressions
I played as the "detective Crap" (or Cook..whatever his name is). We drew heroes so maybe I got a shitty one.
I found the game to be very very slow. Didn't get any investigation points due to the fact that I got KO'd every time I had to fight....and I had to fight practicly every time it was my turn.
At first I was "let's get this show on the road" and attacked some Hell Hounds (I think...anyways...they were dogs)...I died. Didn't know I could run away after I got chewed on twice. 2 Dice combat roll is nothing and if you roll bad then it is even less.
Then that damn horseman shows up and knocks me out on the road. I eventualy get up in his turn en he runs me down again.
So after that I decided to avoid fights and start getting some stuff.....every card I drew...yep, you guessed it......ghost soldiers, hell dogs.......sigh.

The board littered with points? I remember only of a total of 4 being on the board during the entire game.

And Cisco, I know...houserules...but I'm still not comfortable with the fact of someone playing the actual villain. Just seems wrong to me...and probably to some others playing at your house as well but they don't have such a big mouth like me Watchmen02
But it's your show bro, you need to do what you need to do.

Maybe I had bad luck, or maybe we just played the game wrong...I don't know but to be honest I'm not realy jumping to do it all again.
My girlfriend had more luck I guess because she had loads of investigation points.

I am the reason God stopped watching.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
first impressions - Kiddarqo - 04-02-2011, 07:04 AM
RE: first impressions - mqstout - 04-02-2011, 02:37 PM
RE: first impressions - gavindowning - 04-02-2011, 04:55 PM
RE: first impressions - Old Dwarf - 04-02-2011, 05:03 PM
RE: first impressions - Emp - 04-04-2011 09:02 AM
RE: first impressions - mqstout - 04-04-2011, 12:33 PM
RE: first impressions - Kiddarqo - 04-04-2011, 02:24 PM
RE: first impressions - Emp - 04-04-2011, 11:27 PM