Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore)
12-02-2008, 04:41 AM
RE: Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore)
LSD Wrote:Thanks, but I would have rather seen some discounts in the webstore. I can get your games cheaper from other retailers than I can directly from Flying frog, and I'd rather my money go straight to the designer. [/align]

I'm sorry we are unable to offer discounts on our webstore. This is for the forseeable future. Unfortunately we are not allowed to sell under full retail for our games due to the fact that we would make our distributors and their customers very angry. After all, we are the ones who actually set the retail cost for each product. We are fully aware that on-line stores and other sellers sell our product cheaper. This is why we offer promo cards, exclusive products, and special offers to try and get you to buy from us. We don't blame you if you want to buy it cheaper.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Merry Christmas from the Frog (Special Offer on the Webstore) - soundgirl - 12-02-2008 04:41 AM