Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted models from other games (more added 20/3/18)
04-25-2011, 12:41 AM (This post was last modified: 04-25-2011 01:47 AM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Painted models from other games (thought I'd share if anyone wants to look)
The Black Coach from Warhammer I made the base myself from plywood and added the rat, gravestone and arrow shaft from my bits box.

Have you got a ticket?

Check out the Black Coach's passenger!

Krell for Warhammer he's an undead Chaos Warrior just adding a stone from your garden can make quite a difference!

Bats and Fell Bats (The big ones) for Warhammer

Ghosts for Warhammer

Hienrich Kemmler. Necromancer general for Warhammer. Skull added from bits box.

Thought I'd give you a close up 'cos I really like the guy's facial expresion!

Banshee for Warhammer

The Riders of Rohan for LOTR "Now for wrath, now for ruin and the red dawn!"

Eomer from a Ork's perspective!

Warriors of Rohan from LOTR

Close up. I used some fallen pine needles from a christmas tree on the base.

These guys are by West Wind Productions called Evil Henchmen I just bought 'em 'cos I thought they'd be fun to paint!

A Yeti also from West Wind Productions. I wanted to make the base look like snow so I used a product by GW funnily enough called 'snow'.

My Delaque gang from GW's game Necromunda

The leader. Using a bit of wire mesh for the base adds a little more realism and detail.

Giant Spiders from the game Descent

The base is made from modeling putty and shaped into squares using a cocktail stick to represent dungeon flagstones.

This is a character called Red Scorpion again from Descent the heroes are the same size as the LNOE characters and all pieces are plastic.

This guy's called Sir Valadir

I will post again soon if you'd like to see more...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Painted models from other games (thought I'd share if anyone wants to look) - samuraitrev - 04-25-2011 12:41 AM