Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Heros save Christmas!
12-11-2008, 04:00 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas!
mqstout Wrote:*It's REALLY cold out. Any turn in which the heroes end their movement outside of a building, they take a wound. They may heal this damage by spending a turn in the manor house doing absolutely nothing (hey, the rest of town lost power!). This is really risky for the teens. This adds a lot of power to the already powerful "locked doors" card, so that might need to be altered for the scenario.
*Play with the mansion. All gifts have to be delivered to the mansion, but searched for in the perimeter.
*Zombie Santa should be meatier if he can't regenerate. Make him immune to ranged combat and explosives, and all "immediately killed" effects turn into wounds instead.

Nice I think that helps to fill it out a bit more and give some more theme to the scenario. Roots it more in the flavour of it all. Would be cool to see this finalized and put on a scenario card formatted to the size of the exisiting official ones.

Now this means I am going to have to make a special winter board for my Project Woodinvale? doesn't it? :P

"Dead is Dead. Parts is parts. Dead guys is parts."-Ripperjack.

"When There Is No More Room In Hell, Paul W.S. Anderson Films Walk The Earth."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Heros save Christmas! - deadrabbit - 12-08-2008, 05:32 AM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - Tommy Brownell - 12-09-2008, 05:34 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - deadrabbit - 12-09-2008, 09:08 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - mqstout - 12-09-2008, 10:55 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - Canadian Pittbull - 12-11-2008 04:00 PM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - deadrabbit - 12-10-2008, 12:23 AM
RE: Heros save Christmas! - deadrabbit - 12-11-2008, 07:23 PM