Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Project Character Creator, becoming a member
03-01-2012, 06:44 AM
RE: Project Character Creator, becoming a member
(03-01-2012 04:27 AM)knight0fdragon Wrote:  been a long time for this and I apologize, unfortunately my computer crashed with this source code before I had a chance to back it up, and I have been going thru raw HDD data to find it lol, so im afraid that it may be dead. Now it is also decompilable, since i didnt add anything crazy to it, so if somebody wants to rebuild the source, you have my blessing[/php]

+1 rep for this great customization program! In a matter of minutes I created custom characters for my whole family. I know my kids are going to lose their minds when they see themselves on the character cards! The only bug I noticed is that when you choose the longer starting locations (police station, farmhouse, etc.) it doesn't quite fit on the card. For me it left the last letter off of both of those locations. Also the text would sometimes drop letters where you put in the special codes like [b] for bold, [i] for italic, etc. I solved that by just taking the codes out of the text files in the resources directory. But overall it was very user friendly and I loved the results!

I hope you consider continuing on in this vein and creating a custom scenario program. It will be a great help to Photoshop-challenged individuals like me.

“By the time I realized the danger, it was scratching at my front door.”
― Max Brooks, World War Z: An Oral History of the Zombie War
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Project Character Creator, becoming a member - goodcop2000 - 03-01-2012 06:44 AM