Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
nice and easy
05-17-2011, 09:29 AM
nice and easy
yo dudes,
first I would like to thank everyone for the helpfull tips they were really...well...helpfull Watchmen02
first I went with EMP's advice and use a devlan mud wash on the bleached bone layer and I had a real good result. I did the wash 2 times and ended up with a little highlighting here and there.
check pics for the result.

Then I went with Willco's advice and just did a little highlighting on the black primered figs using a space wolves grey color. I also did the faces and hands and I think the end result is pretty cool too so I decided to do 8 figs the sepia way and 8 the stoney way.

I did like 12 figs already and just have to do the last 4 of the black primered figs and I'm done.
I would recommend this type of painting for all those people who just don't have the time and skill to really paint the figs.

Furthermore a big shout-out to all those crazy dudes and dudettes who DO take the time to paint there figs and take it to an unreal level, I've seen some pieces that are amazing, I stand in awe!!!

Anyway check out the results and tell me what you think
cheers
tha Kid

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
nice and easy - Kiddarqo - 05-17-2011 09:29 AM
RE: nice and easy - Emp - 05-17-2011, 11:44 AM
RE: nice and easy - Pfr_Fate - 05-17-2011, 01:00 PM
RE: nice and easy - samuraitrev - 05-17-2011, 03:27 PM
RE: nice and easy - Kiddarqo - 05-17-2011, 08:54 PM
RE: nice and easy - vikinglad - 05-17-2011, 05:19 PM