Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for new buildings/locations
06-08-2011, 10:45 PM
Ideas for new buildings/locations
Here are some of the buildings and locations I'm working on for the new L-shaped tiles I'm designing.

Hardware Store - large-ish building... Pick Up: any hand weapon.

Locksmith - small building. Pick up: Rusty Keys, or (roll a die: pick up Keys on 4+). Note: this is to prevent the exploit of just picking up the keys over and over again and discarding them right away for the 2 cards, which would effectively mean you could search for 2 cards every turn, which would be broken. This way you either have to go outside to use the keys, or you'll get the regular keys approximately once every two turns.

Parking Lot: large outside area surrounding some store (e.g. the Hardware Store). Pick up: shopping cart (Note: new item. Carries four additional items, for a net gain of three. Subtracts two from the Hero's movement. Might up the number of items depending on playtesting. The Backpack carries 3 items, and a shopping cart is way bigger than a backpack, but I worry too many items will be unbalanced.)

Fire Station - Medium sized building. Pick Up: Fire Extinguisher or Fire Axe.

Sports Store - Small building. Pick Up: Baseball Bat

I'm sure others will come to mind, but this is what I have so far. I have ideas for other buildings/areas but I haven't figured out yet what I want the pickups or special rules to be.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for new buildings/locations - Mechanik - 06-08-2011 10:45 PM