Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
YOU WANT SCARES+NIGHTMARES? PLAY DEAD SPACE 2
06-16-2011, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 06-16-2011 02:03 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: YOU WANT SCARES+NIGHTMARES? PLAY DEAD SPACE 2
(06-15-2011 06:40 PM)supervike Wrote:  I just got this game via my rental service (gamefly)....and I played through the first few scenes of it....I'm not sure what it was, but jeebus, I didn't feel like playing it anymore. I was queasy and very edgy. I'm assuming thats a great thing, but holy cow, I did not expect that feeling.

I did play all the way through the first, but cannot remember being so affected.

It gets worse. I would say it's more edgy even than Silent Hill 2 and Dead Space 1. Some parts are a nightmare. I've just finished the DLC for it. It's called Severed pretty tough on Zealot mode... I'd like to hear if anyone else has finished Dead Space 2 on Zealot mode?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: YOU WANT SCARES+NIGHTMARES? PLAY DEAD SPACE 2 - samuraitrev - 06-16-2011 02:03 PM