Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft?
06-18-2011, 06:31 PM (This post was last modified: 06-18-2011 06:36 PM by samuraitrev.)
Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft?
The first four of these toys I picked up on car boot sales over 15 years ago.

First up is an action force (later renamed Gi Joe). I have loads of these guys in the loft in a box (All opened and well used!). Over a hundred. Most have still got their weapons too. They were my favorite toys. I remember many epic battles where it always ended with Snake Eyes and Storm Shadow fighting to the bitter end... Happy daysWatchmen02

Next up is an original Star Wars figure Weequay. I have a few of these in the loft 20 odd (all opened and well used!). I didn't have that many of these as they were more expensive and I always prefered Action Force.

Anyone remember Bravestar he was some kinda space ranger. I was never really into these but I thought I'd get it 'cos Tex Hex was my favorite.

Last of all is Jack Skellington from the amazing Nightmare Before Christmas film. An ex gf bought it me and I was just about to throw away the box because I thought it would'nt be worth anything until I looked on the net and found it going for up to $ 139.99!

I've also found out some He Man figures and some Action Force Vehicles. I just wish I'd kept my huge collection of transformer toys. I had the original Optimus Prime! I've still got stacks of old comics too I might get round to reading again.

So you got any toys from yesteryear tucked away too? I'd like to hear about themWatchmen02

Cool I just found a couple of Thundercats too!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft? - samuraitrev - 06-18-2011 06:31 PM