Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft?
06-20-2011, 05:36 PM
RE: Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft?
I have the darth vader from that same ROTJ run that your Weequay is from, still in the package. I also have about 20 or so of these guys out of their packages. I love Star Wars toys, and got even more into collecting them when the new ones came out int he late 90's. I probably have 50 or so of them in the package still. I used to have it wallpapering my room, but they are in storage now.

I remember Bravestar! Always wanted to try it. Didn't they shoot lasers at eachother, a la lasertag? And they would fall over if hit and stuff. I think the cartoon may have "shot" at the toys while you wathced it too. Another cool one like that from back in the day was Captain Power. The spaceships could shoot at eachother and the TV show, and they would blow up a bit if hit enough.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Any of you guys remember any of these retro toys I just dug out the loft? - vikinglad - 06-20-2011 05:36 PM