Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces?
12-09-2008, 12:45 AM
How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces?
Looking for some help and options to be able to carry LNOE easily from place to place.

Currently I have the original pack, Growing Hunger, Stock Up, Zombie Revenge, and the extra CD. We often take LNOE to other people's place to play, but that's a lot to haul in 2 big boxes, and stuff floats around or shifts inside the boxes making a mess/damaging items. Ideally, I would like one way to organize all these together where it is easy haul and set up.

I recently went to the comic shop and bought some card holders. Right now I have one for the hero cards, zombie cards in another, and all the heros in one, all the zombies in a big one. The most convenient is that all the wounds, spawning pits, etc are collected into a couple small holders that really help keep things clean.

Still, that is too much to fit in one of the LNOE boxes, even without the black inserts.

Can anyone comment on how they do this? Still just use the 2 LNOE boxes? Use a large tool box, maybe a tackle box?

Thanks in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How Do You Pack Up Your Game Board and Pieces? - kosmium - 12-09-2008 12:45 AM